Frequency Asked Questions
Glowing Lady Aesthetics
1. How long does the procedure take?
2. Are the treatments painful?
3. How long does the healing process take?
4. How will I know that my semi permanent make up is completely healed?
– In some cases you might experience flaky skin [which cannot be picked off] swelling and redness which must be treated with after-care cream. If you are in doubt you can always contact me for advice here.
5. Will I be able to choose the colour?
– Unlike choosing nail colour ,choosing colour for Semi Permanent Make Up is done as a partnership between the client and myself. Because of the long-lasting nature of Semi Permanent Make Up, the colour must suit your needs and style over a prolonged period.
6. How long does the Semi Permanent Make Up last?
7. What does the price include?
- Consultation + patch test
- Main treatment
- Colour boost between 5 and 6 weeks afterwards
- After-care instructions and cream
8. Will I still be able to daily make up?
9. Will I still have to pluck /wax my eyebrows?
10. When I decide to go ahead, is there anything I should not do before my procedure?
– Semi Permanent Make Up normally required multiple application sessions.To achieve the best results you might be required to return for a complementary colour boost between 5 and 6 weeks after the initial application. Be prepared for the colour intensity to be significantly sharper and darker immediately after the procedure. This will subside and become softer as the skin heals. This process can take up to 14 days.